Our trainings take place at various locations in Germany and have specific topics relating to the use of CPS*, turnout gear and PPE*. Please find out more about the options and course contents at each location, and make your course booking for yourself or a group using the contact form for your chosen location. For the training sessions, you need valid proof that you are fit to use breathing apparatus (G26). Also read the conditions of participation.
CPS* = Chemical protective clothing
PPE* = personal protective equipment
Firefighter turnout gear
Operations simulation with experienced trainers. Topics:
• Operations simulation with experienced trainers
• Content of turnout gear training:
• Including theoretical instruction from TESIMAX and the fire trainers
• Course duration: 1 day (food & drink included)
• Some TESIMAX PPE will be provided; SCBA is available on site
• Please ask us for further information
• Limited number of courses and participants – make sure you register in good time!
Highlight: Safe deployment with particle protective clothing from TESIMAX and heart rate monitor.