Our trainings take place at various locations in Germany and have specific topics relating to the use of CPS*, turnout gear and PPE*. Please find out more about the options and course contents at each location, and make your course booking for yourself or a group using the contact form for your chosen location. For the training sessions, you need valid proof that you are fit to use breathing apparatus (G26). Also read the conditions of participation.
CPS* = Chemical protective clothing
PPE* = personal protective equipment
CHEMICAL PROTECTIVE SUITS (CPS) & TURNOUT GEAR
• Operations simulation with experienced trainers
• Content of turnout gear training:
• Content of CPS training:
• Including theoretical instruction from TESIMAX and the fire trainers
• Course duration: 1 day (food & drink included)
• Some TESIMAX PPE will be provided; SCBA is available on site
• Please ask us for further information
• Limited number of courses and participants – make sure you register in good time!
HIGLIGHT: Approaching an operation site wearing CPS and using state-of-the-art TESIMAX sensor systems (video situation imaging, live CPS suit parameter monitoring and use of thermal imaging cameras)