Having been further developed for 2022, the gas- and liquid-tight VS 5 / VS 20 chemical protective suit sets new global standards for CBRN/NBC protection suits. Made of unique SYKAN® 4 hybrid materials – an elastomer-coated fabric with an integrated, highly chemicals-resistant barrier film – it offers a range of new application possibilities and possible maintenance procedures. It can be reused multiple times without any loss of its high level of protection.
• Approvals according to EN 943, EN 1073, EN 14126, EN 1149
• Gas and chemicals resistant
• Maximum permanent protection against CBRN hazards for up to 8 h (chemicals) / 24 h (war gases)
• Flame retardant (flash-over protection); SYKAN 4 tested against short-term exposure to superheated steam at approx. 350 °C and 5 bars)*
• Cold-resistant down to -100 °C (climate cold test, approx. 10 minutes)
• Antistatic according to EN 1149
• Reusable without loss of performance
• Available in different versions
• 15 years service life – sustainable and environment friendly
• German-made quality
Being reusable without deterioration of its outstanding protection properties thanks to the employed technology, these suits are both environment-friendly and more cost-effective than comparable limited use CPS, such as disposable or foil protection suits. (The protection is calculated from a usage frequency of more than three times within 15 years).
This new HYBRID PROCEDURE offers emergency services the most comprehensive and, according to the applicable standards, unlimited combination of capabilities such as gas and liquid tightness, particle protection, flame retardance and mechanical strength. In short: A TESIMAX protection suit according to EN 943 offers the highest possible protection in action, redefines the operational limits, and is both more cost-effective and more environmentally friendly than other protective suits on the market.