Superior technology, innovation and quality at an outstanding price-performance ratio:
- The combination of the unique A90 Rip Stop and GM 10 outer shells and the new high-performance PORE FR 3D and THERMO STEPP FR 3D functional membranes results in protective clothing that offers maximum protection.
- The performance characteristics exceed the requirements of the latest edition of standard EN 469:2015 by a long margin. In particular, the innovative design offers increased exposure and escape time in contact and radiant heat – all this in a light-weight package.
- The possibility of customising each suit increases the wearers’ safety in various operating scenarios. This is made possible by a unique modular system with more than 100 combination possibilities.
- Made in Europe. Individual production, individual sizes for men and women.
- Full service throughout the products’ entire life cycle – sustainable.
- All products have been tested and approved according to the current EN 469 standard.
- In addition, the PPE (personal protective equipment) is continually monitored by TESIMAX as part of an 11a/11b product and quality system (CE/product monitoring through TÜV Rheinland and as per DIN ISO 9001, Maritime Directive QM System and BG Verkehr [German liability insurance association for transport and traffic])
- Consulting: Comprehensive advice directly from the manufacturer helps you make decisions reliably, transparently and flexibly.
- Interdisciplinary know-how from performance sports as well as chemicals, heat and respiratory protection rounds off our range of services. TESIMAX offers you expertise in the fields of training, nutrition and functional clothing for standby and active duty.