FIREFIGHTER CLOTHING as per DIN EN 469
Protective clothing as per EN 469 from TESIMAX offers state-of-the-art technology, innovation and quality at an excellent price–performance ratio.
- Unique: The combination of the unique HPF OUTERSHELLS (A90 RIPSTOP/GM 10 TOUGH & ROUGH Edition), available exclusively from TESIMAX and the new performance functional membranes PORE, POREFR and POREFR-3D as well as THERMO STEPPFR-3D, results in protective clothing that offers maximum protection.
- The performance characteristics exceed the requirements of the latest edition of standard DIN EN 469 by a long way. In particular, the innovative structure withstands a longer exposure and escape time at radiated and contact heat while having an optimum weight.
- The possibility of customising each suit increases the wearers’ safety in various operating scenarios. This is made possible by a unique modular system with more than 100 combination possibilities.
- Timely delivery (made in Europe). Individual production, individual sizes for men and women.
- Full service (made in Germany), throughout the products’ entire life cycle – sustainable.
- Safety: All products have been tested and approved, e.g. as per the current DIN EN 469. In addition, the PPE (personal protective equipment) is continually monitored by TESIMAX as part of an 11a/11b product and quality system (CE/product monitoring through TÜV Rheinland and as per DIN ISO 9001, Maritime Directive QM System and BG Verkehr (German liability insurance association for transport and traffic)
- Consulting: Comprehensive advice directly from the manufacturer helps you make decisions reliably, transparently and flexibly.
- Interdisciplinary know-how from performance sports as well as chemicals, heat and respiratory protection rounds off our range of services. TESIMAX offers you expertise in the form of training, nutrition and functional clothing for standby and active duty.
We also make firefighter overjackets and overtrousers, bib overalls, service clothing (Premium) as per EN 469 as well as fire protection hoods and underclothing (as per ISO 11612).